I’ve changed my blog name to Weekend Reverie as I think it better reflects where I’m at in life and what this blog is about. Maybe this change will inspire me to blog more.
- Daniel and I are tossing most of our extra dimes at his student loan, so I’m really appreciating life’s small luxuries like quality candles, lavender dryer bags from Trader Joe’s, and a cappuccino in a real cup.
- Spring is finally here at least a few days a week, and nothing makes me happier than enjoying the outdoors with Graham. We tried swinging for the first time last weekend.
- Graham started crawling yesterday! That kid is pure joy. One of the greatest things about being a mom is watching your child work through all the steps needed to accomplish something and then celebrating with them when they finally get it right.
- I’m running a half-marathon next weekend, and I just want it to be over.
- If you’re a foodie, watch the documentary Spinning Plates.